Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: if you were given $20 million

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    if you were given $20 million

    and was told you could keep it on condition that you could never watch another football game in your life would you make it?
    If you did watch a game you would have to pay the full $20 million back.

    I think I'd find a love for a few other sports but man it would be hard. would be like the Judge telling someone "if you do anything to be back in my courtroom again you are going to jail" then they get brought back in for the exact same thing
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: if you were given $20 million

    Nope. There are some things money can't buy.
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: if you were given $20 million

    You are damn right I would, I love football but my cowboys havent won a playoff game since I was like 6 and ND has lost a million fiesta bowls in the past few years and was embarrassing last year so right now I would take it in a heartbeat

  4. #4
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: if you were given $20 million

    why doesnt he just give up?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: if you were given $20 million

    I would in a heartbeat.
    I love football and all, but $20 mil?
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: if you were given $20 million

    i'd take the twenty million and buy a radio for every room of my mansion. that way i could listen ot the games.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •